Wednesday 1 October 2008

the interview



During the class we had to make a kind of interview at least three of our classmates about a specific topic like music or clothes. I had to make fifteen questions about the holidays. Here they are…

1. What was the last place you visited on your holiday?
2. When did you visit this place?
3. That time, did you travel alone?
4. Have you ever travelled abroad?
5. What countries do you know?
6. Have you ever visited Brazil?
7. Would you like to visit it?
8. Do you prefer cities or countryside?
9. Do you prefer the north or south of Chile?
10. What place would you like to visit and why?

All the people had visited for the last time some place of Chile like Los Vilos or Chiloé. Also the most have done during the last summer with their families.
Three of my four interviewees knows some other country in America like Peru, Argentine or United states, no one had visit a country of Europe or Asia, but many wants to do it, like visit Italy, Australia or Turkey.
I asked for Brazil because I would like to visit it, I never travelled abroad, so the first place that I would like to know would be Rio de Janeiro, curiously none of my classmates have gone but all wants to know it.
I realized that the most prefer the countryside before the cities; I think that’s because on holiday we want to relax us.
When I asked if they prefer the north or the south two people say me the north and two people the south.
Personally I don’t like the north, I don’t like the sensation of the earth in my face and it’s all so arid, I prefer the south and I would like to visit Chiloé too. I think that is a wonderful place.

No comments: