Sunday 21 September 2008

I love my pendrive, but not so much...


My favourite object is my pendrive...
I admit that I would like to have an Ipod nano, it would be like my fetish object but like I don't have it yet I depend completely on my pendrive...
The other day I lost my pendrive in the "Pecera", the room of PC, and it was horrible, I passed oll day worried and thinking in what was going to do without it, only then I realized the important thing that was for me.
The first time that I used it was when I began with the university, when I was "mechona", before it, when I was going to the college, I only used diskets ........ no comments.
How I needed something more reliable for my works, I bought myself a pendrive. It serves me only to guard information and doesn't have great capacity but definitively I love it. I take it with me and use it every day, in my pendrive I have my works of the university and many other things that are important for me, as photos or music. In addition it's small and doesn't occupy very much space. Definitively my life would change if I didn't have it, perhaps can someone of this career live without pendrive? I don't believe it.
OK, but my pendrive is not so nice better I put a photo of an ipod, we meet ….

No comments: