Tuesday 25 November 2008

The Dark Knight


Maybe it's not my favourite film but I really enjoyed seeing this movie.
The Dark Knight is the second film of Batman directed by Christopher Nolan, a english director who made some years ago Memento, another great film.

In this part Batman (Christian Bale) have to confront to the Joker ( Heath Ledger) who want to destruct Gotica city.
I went to see this film to the cinema some months ago, here in Santiago centre, with my brother.

Batman always like to me, since I can remember.
The others super heroes had magnificans power but Batman was more human, he didn't have super powers and he only used the technology, but that's exactly what makes special for me, in some way, any one of us could be Batman (obviously if you have all the money that Bruce Wayne have).
Backing to movie, the film stands out for his good script and photography, and also has very action. Totally recommended, specially if you need a great dosis of Hollywood movies.

No comments: